Commitment to Quality
The latest research and innovations in healthcare – and our own quality control measures – continually help us improve the Centric Health experience for all of our patients and clients.
Our commitment to quality initiatives has resulted in Centric Health being accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF), Accreditation Canada, the Canadian Physiotherapy Association and various Colleges of Physicians and Surgeons across 6 provinces in the following programs:
- Brain Injury Outpatient Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Occupational Rehabilitation (Adults)
- Occupational Rehabilitation (Adults) – Comprehensive Services
- Interdisciplinary Pain Rehabilitation - Outpatient (Adults)
- Home and Community Services (Adults)
- Employment Services – Community Employment Services - Job Development
- Employment Services - Community Employment Services - Job-site Training
- Employment Services: Comprehensive Vocational Evaluation Services
- Employment Services: Employee Development Services
- Vocational Services
It is an honour to be recognized by these associations for meeting independent, nationally and internationally recognized standards of excellence in our healthcare programs.