Centric Health's Performance Medical Group has been implementing its Lower Extremity Care Program for over 10 years in more than 45 clinics across North America. Our experienced clinicians help relieve lower extremity discomfort by correcting its underlying causes.
Centric Health’s Performance Medical Group has developed a comprehensive program for assessment and correction of lower extremity misalignment. Our experienced and thoroughly trained clinicians ￼will discuss your history, problems, and goals. A clinical evaluation, including a dynamic weight bearing foot scan to rule out foot and gait (movement) problems. They will explain every step of the process, answer all of your questions, and book a fitting/follow-up ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼appointment to monitor your progress.
Do You Currently suffer from any of the following?
- Foot Pain
- Heel Pain/Plantar Fascitis
- Flat Feet
- Knee Pain/Patella Femoral Pain
- Achilles/ Calf Pain
- Hip Pain
- Low Back Pain
Our service highlights include:
- Free biomechanical assessment using pressure mapping technology to diagnose abnormal foot loading patterns while the person is walking.
- 100% custom-made orthotics based on assessment results.
- Communication with your healthcare provider. A copy of your assessment to your referring healthcare provider to keep them up to date on your care.
- Complimentary follow-up and modifications based on orthotic treatment plan.
- Education on proper foot mechanics and symptom reduction.
- A Canadian-owned company that manufacture our own custom orthotics at our lab in Ajax, Ontario. By controlling the entire process, from evaluation to manufacturing, we are able to ensure the highest levels of quality, customization, and patient care
- Two Year Limited Warranty
For a brief overview of our products and services please select from the menu on the right.